Inhumane Border Policy Leads to a Sixth Child’s Death in US Custody
An examination of the deadly outcomes of an ongoing weaponization of US immigration policy
The Ideological Foundations of State Violence
Trujillo’s Dominicanidad and the Legacy of the Parsley Massacre
Law & Theory
In the Shadow of Benevolence
The Politicization of Humanitarianism and Abuse of Human Rights in Canada’s Refugee System
CRG is always looking for submissions to publish new content.
- While prior experience is an asset, it is not required.
- We publish articles online every month, and in print every semester.
- But our next due date for your piece is October 1st, 2019.
- If you have written work or art pieces, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- If you’re interested, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send us a pitch, a work in progress, or complete piece.